M. Colleen Klimczak, CPO, is a Certified Professional Organizer and owner of Peace of Mind Professional Organizing, LLC. Since 2003, she has helped hundreds of people get a handle on their space and stuff and paper and time, finding Peace of Mind in their personal and professional lives. Colleen offers in-home and in office organizing and consultations, coaching and organizing presentations for 2 to 200 participants. She also provides weekly organizing blogs and newsletters, to bolster your organizing skills and motivation!
In addition to being a business owner, Colleen is a wife, the mother of three sons, a pastoral musician and dedicated volunteer in her parish, and actively involved in several community organizations.
Colleen is a member of NAPO, the National Association of Professional Organizers, and NAPO-Chicago, NAPO-Virtual and Faithful Organizers; the Beverly Area Planning Association Trades Referral Listing; the Evergreen Park Chamber of Commerce; and the Chicagoland Speakers Network.
Professional Organizing for Your Peace Of Mind
• Certified Professional Organizer
• Organizing Your Home and Office
• Organizational Coaching, Face to Face or Virtual
• Presentations for 5 to 500 on Organizational Topics
• Writing and Blogging
• Virtual Assisting to Help You Get More Done
• NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers), Member since 2003, Golden Circle Member
• Certified Professional Organizer since 2008, renewed certification again in 2011 and 2014
• NAPO Chicago, Member since 2003
• Chicagoland Speakers Network, Member and Executive Board Member, Treasurer
• Southside Women’s Business Alliance, Member and Executive Board Member for Membership
• NAPO National Virtual Chapter, Member since 2011
• Evergreen Park Chamber of Commerce, Member since 2005
• Beverly Area Planning Association and Trades Referral Listing, since 2010
• Faithful Organizers (Christian Organizers), Member since 2008
• The Organizing Specialists, network partner