Since 2003, I have presented dozens of organizational presentations to hundreds of people. I would love to speak to your group, in your business, school, church or home.
• Member and Executive Board Member – Treasurer, Chicagoland Speakers Network
• Adjunct Professor, Moraine Valley Community College
• Trained Facilitator, NAPO In the Schools
• Virtus Trained, Archdiocese of Chicago
Don’t see a location below near you? Have a group or organization that would enjoy a presentation, or who could benefit from improve organizing skills? Let’s set up a presentation!
- Tuesday, September 26 at 7 pm, Glenside Public Library, Clear the Clutter
- Monday, October 23, Job Link in East Chicago, IN, An Organized Kitchen
- December 7, Little Company of Mary Hospital Community Program, Life In Balance
- Monday, January 22, Chicago Ridge Public Library, Get a Grip On Your Papers
(New!) Tuesday, January 16, 23 or 30, Oak Lawn Public Library, Evernote
- (New!) Tuesday, April 17, Oak Lawn Public Library, Oak Lawn Public Library, Eco-friendly Organizing
(New!) Tuesday, April 24, Alsip-Merionette Park Libary, Clear the Clutter
- Monday, October 2 at 6:30 pm, Clear the Clutter!
- Monday, October 16 at 6:30 pm, Time Management Tool Box
- Monday, November 4 at 6:30 pm, An Organized Kitchen
- (New!) Monday, January 29 at 6:30 pm, Clear the Clutter!
- (New!) Monday, February 12 at 6:30 pm, Get a Grip on Your Papers!
- (New!) Monday, March 5 at 6:30 pm, An Organized Kitchen
- (New!) Monday, March 26 at 6:30 pm, Time Management Tool Box
Thursday, September 28 at 7 pm, Clear the Clutter!
FOR HOME AND FAMILY
• Clear the Clutter! Improve your life by getting the most from your stuff. Recognize and Eliminate Clutter, then Maximize Your Stuff. Save time and money, and regain control of your home.
• Eco-Friendly Clear the Clutter: Getting Organized and Going Green go hand in-hand! Improve your life by getting the most from your stuff. Recognize and Eliminate Clutter, and explore Green solutions for clearing it from your home. Save time, money and the planet while regaining control of your home.
• An Organized Family! Help your kids establish skills now that will help them at home, in school and the rest of their lives. Your own world will run more smoothly after we discuss age appropriate home responsibilities, and the whole family will benefit by learning how to use resources like time and money efficiently and effectively.
• Take Control of Your Paper! Do you wonder what papers to keep? For how long? Can you find what you need when you need it? Take home tips and suggestions on what to keep, what to shred, what to save and how to save it.
• An Organized Kitchen! Find time, money and space in this Heart of your home. Organize the space, explore menu planning and savvy shopping, and make your kitchen work for you, for wellness, family and life.
• College Dorm Organizing! No matter what the size or layout of a dorm room, organization is a must! With small spaces, there’s no room for disorganization. Professional organizer Colleen Klimczak shares organizing tips for dorm rooms and college students that will help you plan for organization. As your student leaves their childhood bedroom empty, consider these options to prevent clutter from building up at home and setup your college student for success!
• Organizing for Teens: Can you always find what you need when you need it? This is your chance, Teen, to determine your organizational style and make it work for you! Learn skills now that will help you for life. Tips and tricks to make the most of your time, your stuff, your space and yourself.
• NAPO In the Schools: A service project for NAPO geared towards 3rd-5th graders in a classroom setting.
• Organizing your Big Projects and Garages: Big organizing projects in your home’s big spaces like garages and basements require special strategies! Learn how to make decisions about clutter and then clear it from your home.
• Organize your Holiday: get the most out of your holidays by spending a little planning time now!
PROFESSIONAL AND PRODUCTIVITY:
• (NEW) Evernote for Organizing and Productivity: “Capture what’s on your mind: Collect, nurture, and share ideas across desktop and mobile platforms with Evernote. Your thoughts are always with you, always accessible, always in sync.”
•(NEW) Bullet Journaling: Productivity Tool Explore Bullet Journaling, and look at how you can use this great porductivity tool and make it your own!
•Take Control of Your Paper! Do you wonder what papers to keep? For how long? Can you find what you need when you need it? Learn tips and suggestions on what to keep, what to shred, what to save and how to save it.
• Get Organized and Stress Less! We are busier than ever before, and our homes and brains and lives feel so cluttered! In this class, we will learn time management strategies, clutter clearing skills, and easy stress relief tools that fit in your busy life. Take the time to learn to make time and be less stressed.
• Productivity and Time Management Tool Box: Want to get more done at work or at home? Spend 90 minutes with me and learn a variety of time management strategies to have in your Time Management Tool Box. Tools include an Uncluttered Work Space; Routines that Work; Managed Priorities; Technology tools and more.
• Time Management for Real People: Do you handle your time or does it handle you? Spend 90 minutes with me, and learn how to get more done in less time.
• Taking Care of Business: Time and Paper Management for Owners of Small Businesses
• Virtual Assisting: What is a VA, and How Can They Help You In Business?